Covid-19 Vaccinations & Masks – Updated 7.31.23
While masks and full covid vaccination and booster shots are no longer required, they are strongly recommended.
For a full list of our Covid-19 safety measures, check out our blog post HERE.
Tickets may be purchased either online, by calling our box office at 818.506.1983, or at the door. Ticket purchases at the door are available one hour before curtain.
We accept cash, check, and any major credit card.
Seats accessible to patrons with wheelchairs or other mobility devices (and companion seats) are available for every performance for people with disabilities and their companions. Accessible seating tickets must be purchased in advance by calling our box office.
No refunds will be issued for tickets or subscriptions, all sales are final.
If you find that you’re unable to attend a performance, you may donate your tickets to Antaeus, or we will do our best to get you tickets to another performance within the same production. Tickets are not transferable across productions. Ticket donations are tax-deductible.
No exchanges, donations, returns, or refunds will be issued for any tickets listed for sale through brokers, agencies, or other third parties. No exchanges or cancellations for special events or presentations.
If our production is sold out, we will start a wait list one hour before curtain on the night of the show. You must be present in person to add your name to the wait list and tickets will be available on a first-come, first-served basis. Wait list tickets are CASH ONLY.
General Admission Ticket Prices
- Preview Tickets: Start at $20
- All other performances: Start at $40. Please check specific performances for details or call the box office for pricing.
A per ticket fee will be charged for all credit card orders; there is no handling fee for cash or check orders.
- Senior Citizen Discount: $35
- Available for all patrons 65 years of age and older, must be applied by calling our box office.
- High School Students: $20
- Available for all current high schools students.
- College Students: $25
- Available for all current college students.
- Proud Partner of: Teen Tix – $5 tickets
- Any teenager (13-19 years old) can sign up for a FREE Teen Tix Pass. The pass entitles them to purchase $5 show tickets to any of Teen Tix’s partner organizations. For more information, please visit la.teentix.org.
- Group Discounts:
- For more information about group ticket sales (10 people or more), please contact our box office at 818.506.1983.
For information regarding Company Member discounts, please contact our box office.
We offer flexible subscriptions starting at $120. Subscriptions may be purchased online or by calling our box office at 818.506.1983.
Season Subscriptions can be redeemed for any performance date, pending availability, excluding opening nights.
We do not do late seating for our productions. If you arrive after the curtain time, you might be able to enter the theatre at intermission or exchange your ticket for a later date.
Food & Electronic Devices
Outside food, cameras, recorders, phones, tablets, laser pointers, etc. are prohibited inside the theater. Please turn off all electronic devices.
Changes & Cancellations
Performance names, dates, and times are all subject to change or cancellation. In the instance of a change or cancellation, we do not offer refunds, but we are happy to exchange your tickets for a later date.