Meet Christopher Watson, who plays Benjamin and Matt in Eight Nights. His professed love of vegetables is belied by the museum dedicated to chocolate that he would like to create.
1. What is your favorite holiday?
2. Do you have a beloved winter holiday tradition?
– My birthday is the day after Christmas so I usually try to travel and celebrate.
3. What food do you really like that other people think is weird?
-I enjoy veggies most people don’t dig, like okra or Brussels sprouts.
4. If you opened a museum dedicated to anything, what would that thing be?
5. What movie title best describes your life?
– The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
6. What takes up too much of your time?
7. What is special about the place you grew up?
– Atlanta has the best soul food hands down.
8. What movie/TV show/book/game world would you want to live in?
– Harry Potter (either book or movie)
9. New York or LA?
10. Which of your school teachers do you remember best and why?
– Mr. Ogletree, because he set up a comic book club for us and I thought it was the coolest.
11. If your daily life were narrated, who would you want to be the narrator?
– Dave Chappelle
12. What movie/TV/book quote do you use all the time?
– “Thats what she said”-Michael Scott (The Office)
13. What do you consider yourself an expert on?
– A good deal
14. What was cool when you were young but isn’t cool now?
-Wearing clothes 3X your actual size
15. What’s one of your unusual “special skills” on your resume?
– An uncanny impression of Marlon Brando in The Godfather