Tickets may be purchased either online, by calling our box office, or at the door. All seats are general admission.
Wheelchair and handicap accessible seats and companion seats are available for every performance exclusively to people with disabilities and their companions. Accessible seating tickets must be purchased in advance by calling our box office.
Exchanges or donations of tickets must be made by 4:00pm on the day of an evening show and by noon for matinees. No exchanges or cancellations for special events or presentations. No refunds will be issued for tickets. No exchanges, donations, returns, or refunds will be issued for any tickets listed for sale through brokers, agencies, or other third parties.
General Admission Ticket Prices
- Preview Tickets: $15 (No available discounts)
- All other performances: $30-$40. Please check specific performances for details or call the box office for pricing.
A per ticket will be charged for all credit card orders; there is no handling fee for cash or check orders. Handling fees are $4.50 for any general admission ticket and $2.50 for any preview ticket.
- Senior Citizen Discount: $5 off ticket price
- Available for all patrons 65 years of age and older, must be applied by calling our box office.
- High School Students: $15
- Available for all current high schools students.
- College Students: $25
- Available for all current college students.
- Group Discounts: $10-$25
- For more information about group ticket sales, please contact our box office
For information regarding Company Member and Antaeus Academy discounts, please contact our box office.
We offer a three show subscription for $75 which includes tickets to Cat on a Hot Tin Roof, As You Like It, and Native Son. Subscriptions may be purchased online or by calling our box office.
Season Subscriptions can be redeemed for any performance date, excluding opening nights and pending availability.
We do not guarantee late seating after a performance begins. Late seating may or may not be permitted at the discretion of management at an appropriate break in the action.
Food & Electronic Devices
Outside food, cameras, recorders, phones, tablets, laser pointers, etc. are prohibited inside the theater. Please turn off all electronic devices.
Changes & Cancellations
Performance names, dates, and times are all subject to change or cancellation. We do not offer refunds, but we are happy to exchange your tickets for a later date.